Comprehensive Services and Repairs
We provide comprehensive repairs and servicing to all make and model vehicles in private ownership and also fleet run businesses.
- Comprehensive service and repairs
- Fleet Car Servicing
- Manufacturers Log Book Servicing
- Roadworthy Certificates and safety inspections
- Brake replacement and repair
- Clutch replacement
- Gearbox rebuilds
- Automatic transmission servicing
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Cooling systems and radiator repairs
- Engine rebuilds and replacement
- Suspension repairs
- and more...
- Diagnostic Main Stream Scan Tool
- Specialised European Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Specialised Japanese Diagnostic Scan Tool
Specifically designed to communicate with your vehicle these diagnostic tools give us the edge on connecting with your car's computer system and analysing any faults that are present. It can take a lot of the guess work out of diagnostics and let us get to the source of the problem more efficiently.
- Brake lathe for rotor and drum brake machining
Spanners Automotive can machine your disc brake rotors to remove any shuddering you may feel when braking. We routinely machine all brake rotors and brake drums at a brake pad or shoe change to obtain maximum brake performance and longevity.
- Engine analyser
Used to check engine tuning including the condition of spark plugs and ignition leads. This instrument is especially useful on older model vehicles.
- Transmission service and flush machine
This machine is used to flush out dirty contaminated transmission fluid in the torque converter. This fluid is not normally changed during a standard transmission service without the use of this machine which makes it particularly useful at our workshop.
- Fuel system and test equipment
provides a comprehensive insight into your vehicle's fuel system. It is used to measure fuel pressures and fuel flow rate. This is a must-have piece of equipment for diagnosing fuel system problems.