Brake replacement and repairs
Brakes are one the most important safety features on your vehicle and as such must be maintained at the highest level. Braking system s can suffer from a number of faults including;
- Brake noise and squealing
- Brake vibration through steering wheel and car body during braking
- Brakes locking and sticking
- Vehicle pulling to one side during braking
- Abnormally hard, soft or pulsating pedal
- Dashboard warning lights relating to braking system
Spanners Automotive provides a comprehensive list of brake system repairs and replacements carried out by trade professionals that understand and respect that safety is of utmost importance.
Matching vehicle specifications and at competitive rates we provide the following services;
- Brake pad replacement
- Disc brake rotor replacement and machining
- Brake shoe replacement
- Brake Drum machining and replacement
- Wheel cylinder replacement
- Full brake overhaul involving calliper service, hydraulic repairs and parts
WAITING AREA AVAILABLE
We have a large comfortable waiting area with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and chilled water.
We pride ourselves on providing a the highest level of service and services to our clients and it has been a long held aim in the company to maintain this standard.